Sunday, June 12, 2011

Days 11 and 12



What happened to Saturday?

I woke late because I was so tired and rushed off to class. I left the house at 11am and came back home at 9.45pm. I taught only 5 hours. The rest was travelling or meetings. So tired.
I did drink more water and had a cup of coffee. Food was some fruit about 3pm and then some salad veges at nearly 10pm after getting home.
After thinking about it all long and hard and doing a lot of mental gymnastics to try and work out how I can stretch my money (mostly unsuccessfully) I have decided to take time off teaching at least one of my jobs starting 24th. I also cut the hours back in the next two weeks. I cannot sustain the pace I have been running at and still heal effectively. I can then rest a little more or at least have some time at home for me. I need it. I miss my little room.

So today is day 12 and it is just before 8am and I am on my way to teach again. Class from 9.30 to 11 and then 11.30 to 1.30 and then home. I will try and find something to eat in my short break and I will make sure I drink enough water. Stupid really but all the pennies are needed right now.
Very tired though. I'm doing more now when not eating than when I was following a more regular diet. Doesn't seem to make sense. I guess the balance was taken away in one area and it has set the whole lot off centre. Got to settle it.
Ok nearly time to get off the train. Will post this when I get home and have internet.

Love and Hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya