Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2

Purple inspiration for the day.

I had a hard time getting up today.It was 9.30 before I crawled out of bed and put on my mushrooms for today and made coffee.I have been sitting trying to get my eyes to focus properly while I try and read emails.Fortunately these days there are not so many to check.

Head aches,body hurts.All the extra little bits I did yesterday have taken their toll. Oh well need to just do it again.

So today I am going to do the washing and then I will try and tackle sorting my photos and getting my book completed for the classes I am beginning next week.It has to go to the printer to be copied yet and that will take two days so I am kind of rushed.Doesnt help that I had to learn all the software usage as well.

Today I have had my herbs for the first dose,some water and some mushroom water from yesterday that was left over and a cup of black coffee.That magic brew has made it bearable to move.

Oh and I really want to get out my yoga mat.I can see me not being able to do much tomorrow if I do but I have appointments and that will make it so I have to get up.
I signed up for Thai classes starting next week as well.I have 30 hours up my sleeve and have text material I bought about a year ago so will use them both and get something for my money.
That will get me out of bed as well.Its a good thing really.
Ok I am off now.
Love and hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya