Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26



A flash of colour in the surrounds. A beautiful thing really and what I look for in my life.

Here is from yesterday. Again I was too tired to upload it or to write much after I got home.

I slept for more than 12 hours last night. I was exhausted for whatever reason. I woke feeling better and awake for a change and am now waiting for my student. She is late as usual but I will still get paid. If she doesnt show in half an hour I am going home. All good cause I get paid anyway.
What to do and how to do this? I am still searching for answers to my health. Do I just take more herbs and mushrooms and sleep when I need? Do I go back to Germany or Australia and risk giving up my life to rely on others who have let me down in the past? Still trying to work it out.
Love and Hugs to all

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya