Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 4

Today started late and I was rushed from the beginning.A crap timetable that lead to me being late home,hence the late post.
Food today was a small pineapple,a couple of rose apples, which are kind of like Nashi pears but not really, and a guava.
Not enough water really and I felt it and I left off the mushrooms today because they made my tummy really runny for a couple of days.Will start them again tomorrow.
No herbs for the same reason and no time for yoga as I slept instead.They say sleep is a great healer.

No pic today as I havent the energy to find one.

And it is day 4 so its only 38 more to go.My biggest fear is that I will do all this and then my head will kill me anyway.Kind of SUCKS.

Off to bed now.I am too tired to think and I am back in class at 11.30 in the morning (yes on a Sunday) and it takes me 90 minutes to get there for a 2 hour class and then 90 minutes back again.Kind of stupid really for me but right now I am collecting pennies.

This has to be rock bottom and the only way to go is up from here.At least that is my prayer.

Love and Hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya