Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 25


Little baby sea turtles from the conservation project managed by the Thai Navy.

I am here, almost. Put on half a patch last night as I was hurting. Spent most of the night awake or hallucinating. No real rest so I am shattered.
There has to be an answer and there has to be a way to do this. Now where can I find it?
I guess I just wait and save up and do the scan I need to have.
I rang and spoke to my mother yesterday. I finally realised that as important as my parents have been to me in this whole learning curve I dont need them anymore. I said "goodbye" and wont call her again. So many patterns that have popped up and I am seeing them finally.
So I am now asking? Is the headache a huge poke to wake me up? If so please hear me.....I am awake now.
Off to lie down. I feel like vomiting again.

Love and Hugs
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya