Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 56


A morning with such lovely colour.

I woke today late. I have been having difficulty getting to bed before midnight as I get so caught up in my projects.
I am so over the whole online thing and am finding it hard to get back into the things I need to do online. Like checking mails and reading up on things I know I need to do. I also have to make certificates for my students and an assessment thing to give to HR.What fun. I just dont want to sit at the computer.I think some of that is because I spent so much time before online only to be so ripped apart by those who decided I wasnt doing what they wanted. Takees a lot to be able to write this. It hurts.Yes I know that I dont have to accept anything that others say and as long as I am doing a good job it is none of my business what anyone else thinks about me BUT having said that I am still human and it hurts.
So I will go back to my bench and my teaching and transform all the negatives into beautifuls and then go forward from there. You should see the change in colour of the sapphires I was working with. They went from being a muddy blue to bright and popping colour. So lovely now.All that love and care inside LOL

Ok I am off
Love and Hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya