Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 37


It's a cleaning sort of day. Got up did the dishes, swept the floor and then sat and finished a couple of pieces before I run out the door.

I am so over this. I have had enough of mess and untidiness and disorder. So I guess I have to do it myself. There really is no other choice in this.
I am also working out what next as far as my pain levels. Still too sore to move much and getting up and down hurts. Got to still do though.
I am also working out a visa thing and about work. I am almost at the point where I am prepared to give it all away, pack up and go back to Australia. Almost but not yet. That would mean no lifestyle at all and would be a total defeat. So I hold on for now.

Ok off to shower, dress and get out the door. My taxi will be here soon and I have to be ready on time today. I was late on Tuesday and he had to wait. Not really a good thing.

Love and Hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya