Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 52



A classic Thai House. Somewhere I would love to live with all the wood and trees.

So day 52 has all but ended. I am still so far behind and I am also wondering what the?????
I feel like crap because I seem to have a cold but no runny nose or anything. Just a swollen face and a sore throat. The face doesnt hurt and no signs of infection so I am very confused on this one. Have huge pressure in the ear and on the eye as well but no pain. I guess that is a good thing in many ways.

My headache still has no answers and no cause that can be pin pointed and so I am still looking. I am looking in all sorts of directions including......What if this really is all in my imagination? What do I get out of this and what is the benefit of being very sick? So far I cannot answer any of these.

Ok off to complete an order that I didnt do yesterday and to complete a set I started on the weekend. I love the set but I dont want to complete it for whatever reason.Oh well it cant sit on the bench permanently so I will complete it.
I will also spend some more time in the next day or so and make some piece to go out for Gabby ( I think that is how you spell her name) She is 5 and has a brain cancer and whilst I promised beads I think I can make some pretties myself to go as well.

Ok off now.
Love and Hugs to all
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya