Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I just reread my last short post. Wow that was only about a month ago and here I am in a whole other dimension. A completely different place to that one.
After the PET and the MRI I had thought that there was an easy to fix thing coming. A cancer may be that some surgery could remove it was too bad or an easy fix.
Well they couldnt biopsy my leg. The lesion was not found on Ultrasound. So we went to have blood work done and my whole world started to unravel.
This was one of the first blood tests I had done and it shows ok levels. The smear at the top left side is a bone marrow smear. Painful but needed.

So what was the upshot of this all? I have Leukemia. This Dr who did the first bone marrow told me it looked like ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) The journey continues.
 Love and hugs
Tanya

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope they can help you somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to keep sharing as this journey unfolds because it is an important one not only for me but for all. I have had some amazing stuff happen as well as really tragic stuff and so I am hoping that others can benefit from my experiences, choices and options. Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.Love and hugs to all. Tanya